Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 2011...Soar Like an Eagle


Praise the Lord, O my soul!
That I may gratefully thank and bless His holy name.
May all that is deepest within me,
Not forget even one of His many gifts to me:

He forgives,
He heals, He redeems,
He beautifies, He dignifies,
And He crowns me with His loving-kindness and tender mercy.

He renews my youth,
Satisfies my desires,
So that I may be strong, able to overcome,
And soar like an eagle.

He executes righteousness and justice,
He is merciful and gracious,
And in His loving kindness
He forgives me of all my sins.

I will reverently and worshipfully fear the Lord.
He has removed all my transgressions.
As a father He loves and pities me,
Because of my fear and awe of Him.

Through all time He will remember me,
He will place His righteousness on my children,
I will keep His commandments,
And His kingdom will rule over me.

Bless the Lord,
All His angels,
All His obedient children,
Praise the Lord, O my soul!
 
(By Doreen Hardie)
 
Psalm 103

No comments: