Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 2012...Healing Prayer

 
Dear Lord,
 
I will dwell in the secret place of the Most High,
And remain stable in the Almighty
Whose power no foe can withstand.

I will say of the Lord,
"He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God;
On Him I lean and rely, and in Him I trust!"

He will deliver me and bring me healing;
He will cover me and not let any calamity befall me.
His truth and His faithfulness are a shield unto me.

He will give His angels charge over me,
They will accompany and preserve me,
Because of my obedience and service to His ways.

I have set my love upon the Lord,
Therefore He will hold me on high,
Because I know His holy name.

I shall call upon the Lord
And He will answer me;
He will be with me in trouble.

He will deliver and honour me.
With long life He will satisfy me
And show me His salvation.

Amen.
 
(By Doreen Hardie)

Psalm 91

No comments: