Saturday, October 01, 2011

October 2011...God will answer your Prayer


"O God, answer my prayer!"

"I am a jealous God,
You put the world before Me.
Lament, mourn, weep;
Your humility I need to see.

There are wars and conflicts among you;
You covert, but do not possess.
You kill and envy but cannot obtain;
You ask wrongly, without success.

Submit to Me, ask of Me,
Humbly pray, seek My face.
I resist the proud,
To the humble, I give My grace.

Rebuke the devil,
And from you he will flee.
Draw near to Me, your God,
And I'll draw near to thee.

Cleanse your hands,
You sinners!
Purify your hearts,
Be My winners!

If anyone wishes to be first,
He must be last, the servant of all.
As a child, come before Me,
With humility, heed My call.

When you humble yourself and pray
I will exalt you, because I care.
Cast your needs upon Me,
And I will answer your prayer."


(By Doreen Hardie)

(James 4:1-10 ; Mark 9:35 ; Psalm 55:23)

No comments: